Contacts / About NECCC
The New England Camera Club Council (NECCC) is a non-profit umbrella group for camera clubs in the New England states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont). The Council was established in 1937 and incorporated in 1963.
The Council sponsors a variety of events and services for the photographers of New England including:
● An annual three-day photography conference each July at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, MA, which is one of the largest in the United States. Over 1000 photographers from the U.S. and other countries attend our conference. Attendees range from beginner to professional photographer.
● Scholarships are awarded each year to students so they may further their studies in the field of imaging.
● An annual series of interclub competitions in electronic imaging and prints (B&W and color).
● Slide and print circuits wherein each club's work is sent to a commentator who prepares a taped commentary and selects the judge's choice awards.
● Recorded instructional lectures consisting of photographs and audio.
● Our main source of information (besides this site) is our Blog. It's free and will keep your members informed as to what's happening. Also, check us out on Facebook. We hope you can Like us!
invites you to explore this site to learn more about our activities.
If you are a New England-based camera club/group/society/association/etc., and wish to join us, please click the Join NECCC button on the left side which will bring you to the forms. Fill both out and send with your dues to the name and address on the forms. It's that easy and you'll be able to partake in all our activities! We look forward to seeing you.
New England Camera Club Council, Inc.
PO Box 5494
Springfield, MA 01101
Questions about NECCC:
Contact the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the News editor: email@example.com
Visit the NECCC Blog: Sign up at necccnews.blogspot.com and you'll be notified about changes to the website and other NECCC timely news.
Friend us on Facebook
Back to Top